The Ant Farm

Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
3

So today was the day that the ant's from ant works came in to day. They came in this little vial and there was about 20 of them inside. I brought them in the house and pulled out there new home and prepared it for them. I poked 4 holes in there to get them started, the thing is the gel in side that was designed by NASA for some Anit-Gravity experiment, was old so there was a space in between the plexiglass and gell. So when I dumped the little suckers in they went right for the little space. I left them alone and went outside skateboard, when I returned they had started digging at the bottom. Now if I am correct, aren't ants supposed to dig holes at the top and make tunnels underground? I don't think they caught on very well because they made this weird tunnel at the bottom of it. I left again and made a few errands with my dad and came back to see they made some type of wall, something similar that you would see if you were to go rock climbing. It looked like they were trying to use it as a ladder or something to climb from the top to bottom. I don't know, all I know is that they better starting making some tunnels.

I'll come back and post something else about this ants when they start to do something.

3 comments:

  1. The post was able to express what it wants to convey to the readers. It has been a very effective approach which resulted to a profitable output for all who have been fortunate enough to come across it! http://scarprin.net/

  1. Unknown says:

    Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    sell house as is

  1. Unknown says:

    This blog is disseminating valuable information to people who are most concerned of the following issues being targeted by this site. Many certainly will keep coming back to check out updated posts.
    Sell Home Quick San Antonio