When Life Gives You Lemons

Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
0

I found a bunch of Lemon Quotes that I thought were funny, check em out...

1. When life gives you lemons, find someone who has vodka and throw a party.
2. Life gave me a lemon and I got squirted in the eye.
3. Life gave me a lemon, but I didn't have any sugar for lemonade.
4. Ever wonder why girls are so sweet? They added too much sugar to their lemonade.
5. Ever wonder why boys are so sour? They didn't add enough sugar to their lemonade.
6. If life gives you lemons, mail them to God and ask for apples.
7. If life gives you apples instead of lemons, make apple pie and send me a piece.
8. If life gives you lemons, shut the hell up and eat them!
9. If life gives you two lemons, find someone who you love and give one to them.
10. If life gives you a lemon, find someone else who has one and combine resources so you still have a lemon after all your expenses.

0 comments: