T.I.'s New Mixtape called F**k A Mixtape

Posted: Friday, May 14, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,
4

Not only is T.I. back outta jail but he's coming back at all these rappers hard. He has already released one song off of his new album "King Un-Caged" called "I'm Back" and is getting ready to release a new mixtape called F**k a Mixtape. Now some people out there probably wondering why its called that. He's basically saying that he ain't gotta do this. Straight up, he ain't gotta put out a mixtape is what he's really talking about. Check out the trailer footage right here!

Mixtape Trailer


Welcome Back to the trap trailer (This song was released on Southern Royalty)


Welcome Back To The Trap Full Version

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps this is a bit off topic but in any case I have been surfing about your blog and it looks really neat. impassioned about your writing. I am creating a new blog and hard-pressed to make it appear great and supply excellent articles. I have discovered a lot on your site and I look forward to additional updates and will be back.
    Scarprin Information

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It's the old what goes around comes around routine.
    http://celabright.info

  1. Unknown says:

    I realise this is off topic but while your blog looks nice it would be far better if you'll be able to use lighter colors too in the design. This will encourage a lot more readers come to check it out more often!
    Batman wedding set

  1. Unknown says:

    Perhaps this is a bit off topic but in any case I have been surfing about your blog and it looks really neat. impassioned about your writing. I am creating a new blog and hard-pressed to make it appear great and supply excellent articles. I have discovered a lot on your site and I look forward to additional updates and will be back.
    Sell Home Quick San Antonio