YouTube Turns Five!

Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
3

It started way back when where we had no site to go to for a good video, than came along youtube. The site that changed it all.

YouTube has made tons of people reach national news and nobodies into somebodies. It has given us the freedom to express our selves to the world in a way that we'd anjoy and have fun doing. Now that YouTube has turned five who knows what will happen next. We'll just have to tune in and keep watching.



Here the link to there video channel: http://www.youtube.com/FiveYear

3 comments:

  1. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. The usefulness and significance is overwhelming and has been invaluable to me! http://scarprin.net/

  1. Unknown says:

    It's quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for updates!
    sell house as is

  1. I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!
    San Antonio House Buyer