I love twitter!!!

Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
2

Its been almost 2 years that I have been using Tiwtter and I love it. I have 291 followers and I follow almost 500 hundred people! That a lot of tweets I gotta keep up with. For some people who don't know Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers.

Twitter has now gone from a quick way to communicate but a way to advertise and sell items to a large range of people. People go on here and make thousands of dollars of of just sitting at home or I guess at work tweeting about there day.

I starting using twitter because it was something new and they kept making commercials about it when it first came out. They were kinda dumb because they would be telling you to follow so and so and see them live on TV and some crap like that but Twitter is a fun site an just like Myspace and Facebook, you meet a lot of new people and can make a few bucks.

Heres my Twitter username if you want to follow me, JamilBryant

2 comments:

  1. I think I will become a great follower.Just want to say your article is striking. The clarity in your post is simply striking and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject. http://celabright.com/

  1. Thanks for posting this informative article. I haven't any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    business information