Spider-Man Musical!!!

Posted: Friday, May 14, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
1


What in the world?! What is the world coming to! I know these fools are not about to come out with a spider-man musical. Julie Taymor must have been a big fan to actually sit down and be like, "I'm gonna write a script for a Spider-Man musical"....WHAT WAS YOU SMOKING!

You know she had to be on something if its called "Turn Off The Dark".

Then my main question, how in the world are you going to sing to Spider-Man, the whole 2 or 3 hours your in there! "Spider-Mannn, you better hurry, you better, hurry, hurry, and hurry, before they get a wayyyy before they get a wayyy".

I'm gonna tell you straight up, I would go to that show thinking it was a comedy and laugh through the whole thing. I'd have people behind me trying to shush me and stuff as I outrageously laugh out how the background people sing the Spider-Man theme song every time he goes web slinging. That would be some funny stuff.

1 comments:

  1. Great post and now I know what to do thank you! Actually this Blog post helped me a lot. I hope you continue writing about this kind of entry.
    Celabright video