A New Pet In The House

Posted: Friday, May 14, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
2

So we have been asking for a pet for the longest. We did have some fish but them little sukers died. We asked for a dog but couldn't get one nor did we get a cat we asked for. Then one day my dad says he's going to get our pet Monday. I got super excited and quickly asked what he was getting us. He looked at me and said, "An Ant Farm" I was trippen after that saying why do we gotta get an ant farm. Then he starts to explain why. "They don't make a mess, don't gotta get them shots, don't gotta feed them and all you have to do is grab a magnifing glass and look at them. I just went alon with what he was saying and tagged along with him to the pet store to get our new friends. When we got home we popped open the box already being told before that we have to orcer the ants. It was a farm from AntWorks. It has some Gell inside that had to do something with NASA for all I know. I did some research and watched a video and from what I know now they live for about 3 months, they eat the blue gell inside and make tunnels all day. Kinda boring if you ask me but in a way it's a little bit exciting. I wanna see them go at it fighting, maybe I'll get a half way dead ant and throw it in there fr them and see what they do to it, lol. But the Ants do come until Next week so when I get them I'll be back on here talling you about them, I'll take some pictures to. All this weekend I'll be blogging so see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    I'm happy I found this blog! From time to time students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. Thanks.
    How to Sell Houses San Antonio

  1. Unknown says:

    Good job! I have found many articles to read but you do a good thing. That is a boy. Thank you so much for sharing the delicious post. Expect your next article.
    We Buy Houses San Antonio