The Pizza Man Was A Stoner

Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
1

The other night was kinda funny because me and my friends were waiting for the pizza man to come and we've been waiting for almost an hour. So he finally comes and we all cheer for his arrival. His window was roll down and the first words he says were "They said oh yeah! He's finally here, They had me all over the place tonight guys" Now if you don't know what a stoner sounds like you need to go watch a youtube video or something on stoners because this guy was a trip. Now the whole time he was talking I was repeating what he was saying in a low whisper in my friends ear. He wads all like "Alright lemme find your pizza, I know its back here somewhere" He was pulling pizzas from his back seat and kept mumbling different words. Then he finally finds it, "Oh here it is!" He gives the 2 boxes to one of my friends and give the receipt to the guy who was buying. The he says, "Lemme find a pen for you" That's when he starts putting the pizzas back on the cars he took out, that's when my friend remind him about the coke they ordered which really threw the pizza man off. "Oh oh, yeah I almost forgot about that" He pulls it out of his messy car and hands it to us then was about to hop back in when he remembers about the pen. "Oh I almost forgot that pen, wheres it at, oh here it is! Write on that box because the last time someone wrote on the car there name stayed there forever". Then he starts talking about another box of pizza that didn't get delivered and that if he knew there was going to be that many of us he woulda brought it. He was kinda feeling said because he said it kills him that they throw away un-eaten pizzas at night. He then hopped back in his messy car and drove away into the night, we never saw him again.

1 comments:

  1. I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! http://celabright.com