Crazy Day

Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 by Jamil in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
3

A typical day for me is going outside with my crew and go skateboarding the streets. To do it was more o swinging knives and poles at other people trying to protect my self from a little kid who is out to torture and corrupt everyone's lives. He's crazy but he's not crazy to the extent of murdering someone. I mean, I'm crazy, I've gone out and have had duels with my friends with large wooden poles. I'm the one who starts it and I plan on ending it but dang, I don't go around purposely doing it. Only if I am provoked, and this kid was not provoked.

All I did was throw his football in the neighbors yard and knock his cookies out of his hand. All he had to do was blow off the cookies and go get the football. Which he does do but then comes back with the look on his face of, "Today is your last". Now before I get any further, I got to tell you that this kid is only 8, so yeah. I challenged him knowing that this is a little kid and not to strike him but to dodge him and run around. I did that for a while and then ran for my house were he kept banging on the door for me to come out. I got a little mad and starting throwing phone books on for my protection be cause he was armed with a box cutter and cookies. It took a while to make him leave. I got a spray bottle of laundry detergent and told him and his buddies it was poison and started spraying them and they fell like flies.

All of them fled my backyard, but when I took my 5 minute break one of my friends rung the heck out of my door bell until I can back out. That's when the little kid with the box cutter cam out of no where and smacked me in the chin. I chased him all over the block and when I got a hold of him I threw him to the ground and went back to my routine of skateboarding. What a day it was.

3 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    I think youve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. Im really impressed that theres so much about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so well with so much class. Good one you man! Really great stuff here.
    sell house as is

  1. John says:

    Better start with forex and after that nadex binary options
    learn and only then trade binary options, but i can tell you that before you can use any strategy you have to understand yourself first, how is your mind work, without it you will continue the up and down profit/loss, feeling pressure/calm.More information please visit our web
    Our web site is http://www.automatedbinaryoptions.co/?p=180

  1. Unknown says:

    To tell you the teuth I was passing around and come across your site. It is wonderful. I mean as a content and design. I added you to my list and decided to spent the rest of the weekend browsing. Well done!
    mens necklaces